Here at EcoCamp Patagonia, we miss our guests when they’re gone, and we are always pleased to hear from them after they have left! A trip to EcoCamp Patagonia is a fantastic adventure, and we know how many adventure stories there are to be told.
You can contribute to Patagonia.travel by writing all about your adventure in an article we would love to publish! Travelers around the world are waiting to read your story. Any questions? Please contact Timothy, our Guest Engagement Manager, at email@example.com, and he’ll be very glad to get back to you!
Are you an adventure travel tour operator offering EcoCamp? We would like to invite you as well to share your EcoCamp stories! We will feature your adventures as a way of promoting your EcoCamp Patagonia trips! Meet our travel agencies sales team.
Share your EcoCamp Patagonia experience with our global community!
What is the aim of Patagonia.travel?
- To create the best blog for sharing experiences and information about Torres del Paine National Park and EcoCamp, with quality content created and read by travelers from around the world.
- To get inspired for traveling in Patagonia, from the people who have walked and explored this amazing part of South America.
- To create a loyal community of fellow travelers, who make the website as authentic as possible.
- To raise awareness for the long-term health of Torres del Paine and its surrounding communities as responsible tourist destinations.
How can I contribute?
- Add the hashtags #MyTrip and #TorresdelPaine to your posts on your favorite social networking platform for it to appear on http://www.patagonia.travel/mytrip, meaning it can be seen by thousands of travelers around the world!
- Write a story about your experience at EcoCamp Patagonia and share it with us. You can send us a sample to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to be published on patagonia.travel!
- Send us your best pictures (email: email@example.com) with photo credit instructions and captions (if any). We accept .jpg., .gif, .png files, and we will resize it so it can fit the regular size on our website.
- One main topic per story: feel free to write something original and inspiring that highlights one aspect of your experience.
- Use correct punctuation and grammar – of course!
- Choose a style: photo diary, Top 10, essay style, etc. The choice is yours!
- You can include a link to your own website, Twitter, Facebook, etc. but be careful: we do not accept articles that are made for pure advertising purposes.
- Article length should be at least 500 words. Stories range generally between 800 and 1200 words, depending on the subject and article format.
- Publish pictures which you have the right to publish…and it’s much better if they are your own!
- Give it a catchy title, including keywords.
- References should not be avoided if you use content/information that is not yours.
Best wishes from the whole EcoCamp Patagonia and Cascada Expediciones Team!